Sophos Mobile Control is a mobile device management solution for smartphones and tablets. It
allows configuration and software distribution as well as security settings and many other device
management operations on mobile devices. The Sophos Mobile Control system consists of a
server and a client component which communicate through data connections.
Sophos Mobile Control secures corporate data on your mobile device and ensures that your
device is compliant with the corporate policy that is applied in your company.
With the Sophos Mobile Control Self Service Portal, you can register your mobile device with
Sophos Mobile Control. In addition, you can remotely locate, lock or wipe your device and reset
your password/passcode without having to contact the helpdesk
Guide to enrolling a device on Self Service Portal
- Login to Self Service Portal
- Choose Mobile to manage devices -> Click Enroll Device
- Choose the device type -> Click Next
- Choose Android corporate if that device is provided by company or Android personal if that device is yours -> Click Next
- Sophos Mobile Control will create a QR code, use it to install a device
- Scan QR code, finish install